Yay!! I’m so excited to say that I got nominated by Anna @ My Little Corner for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much Anna… I adore your blog and everything you’ve done in the time you’ve been blogging, and so it means a lot!!! I think this is the first award I’ve been nominated for, so that’s awesome!
- Display Award. Done!
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog.) Look up!
- Share seven things about yourself. Oh god this is going to be hard
- Nominate bloggers. and this is going to be even harder…
7 things about me…
- I love basketball. It’s my biggest passion and the thing that takes up the most of my time. Also, I’m going to college to play!
- I’m trying to write a novel, but I keep oscillating between three ideas and so I can’t really get anywhere with any of them.
- I love editing. I know that sounds really weird, but reading back over my work (or other people’s) to find grammar errors and places where I can change words to make them sound better is really fun for me.
- I’m vegetarian! In 5th grade, I starting being a pescatarian, then in 7th a vegetarian, and now I try to be vegan as much as possible, but I cheat by eating cheese on pizza, and indulging in desserts. (because what’s life without junk food)
- I’m starting to run out of things to say and I still have so many more….. Skiing is one of my favorite hobbies, but I’m not allowed to go anymore because I might hurt myself for basketball.
- My favorite authors are JK Rowling, Gillian Flynn, Stephen King, and Jodi Picoult, which I find ironic because they all write for different genres. I guess that shows that I really do enjoy pretty much anything! It’s also strange because I’ve only reviewed 2 of their books (combined) on this blog, but I think that’s because I’ve read most of them either before I started, or on my blogging break.
- Last one!! Okay, here we go. I can’t stand wearing makeup unless it’s mascara. Even then, I sometimes forget to put it on. I’m not sure why, I just have better things to do I guess. Besides mascara, the only other makeup I’ve ever worn is eyeliner, which I do occasionally to look nice. When I watch all those makeup tutorials or go to a beauty blog, it stresses me out!
And Now for the Super Great Nominations…
It was really hard to narrow down which bloggers deserve this award out of how many amazing ones there are out there. If you’ve already been nominated for this award, sorry for tagging you again!!
That’s all for today guys!! Hope you liked the tag and learning a little bit about me!
~ Now venture out and change the world ~